Ste A, MontClair, CA, 91763
Five Signs Your Car AC Needs To Be Serviced?
- Your car air conditioning blows only slightly cooler than the outside air.
- Your car's air conditioner blows air that smells like mildew and mold.
- Your A/C only works while driving.
- You have low airflow even at the highest fan setting.
- Water condensing or dripping on your foot while driving.
Don't wait! If your car's A/C is working at reduced efficiency, it's worth a visit to Joel's Automotive Repair. Taking care of regular maintenance now can help you avoid more expensive AC repair costs down the road. Sometimes fixing a broken air conditioner is as simple and cost effective as adding new coolant.
Most truck and car air conditioning systems break eventually with usage. Hoses that feed the AC unit may crack, clog or drip if not serviced. Let us service your car or truck and keep your cooling system performing at its peak. Call us at 909-946-7687 to learn more about how we can get your air conditioning running again!
Common Automotive AC Repair Services
Call the shop for more info!