- Automotive Services
- BG Services
- Automotive Repair
- Smog Check
- Customer Center
Being stranded is not only frustrating, it's dangerous.
If you should become stranded, follow these simple rules:
- Call for roadside assistance.
- Stay in your vehicle. That's where you're the safest.
- Motorists can be injured if they exit their vehicles on busy roads.
- Emergency crews can find your vehicle a lot easier than they can find you alone.
- If the temperature is
below freezing, you can avoid frostbite and hypothermia by staying in the vehicle and out of the snow and wind.
- Tie a brightly colored cloth to the exterior of the vehicle.
- Keep the doors locked. If strangers approach, roll the window down just enough to ask them to get help.
At Joel's Automotive your safety is our concern!